University of Canberra
Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship (Social Entrepreneurship) – 335JA
Awarding Institute: University of Canberra
- Get an applied degree from a leading university (ranked top 2% worldwide) in partnership with an innovative business school
- Develop industry-sought enterprise skills focused on critical thinking, problem solving, entrepreneurship, and innovation
- No exams – work on real projects for your own business or one you’re passionate about (discover and be creative), building a portfolio of real work deliverables
- Learn from an elite industry faculty of world leaders including Presidents, PM’s, Nobel Laureates, CEOs, philanthropists and entrepreneurs
- Complete your degree in as little as two years, with only two units every 8 weeks
- Access Commonwealth supported places and HECS-HELP for eligible applicants
I’m definitely excited about where I am and where I’m going.
Socially conscious, woke, determined to affect positive change in your community, in Australia or throughout the world? If this describes you and what you want to do, a Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship (Social Entrepreneurship) is for you – whether or not you know what your idea is right now.
The Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship (Social Entrepreneurship), awarded by the University of Canberra in partnership with Ducere Global Business School, will plug you into global philanthropy and for-purpose innovation. You’ll learn how to develop concepts, build partnerships and implement programs that promote positive, meaningful social change. And you’ll develop crucial skills that entrepreneurs and employers need.
Studied online and designed for students determined to create agile social ventures that drive real social change, a Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship (Social Entrepreneurship) will help you discover how to implement socially and environmentally responsible strategies and facilitate campaigns to raise funds and awareness.
New and innovative, focused on real world projects.
A degree like this, focused on giving you real world outcomes, has to include real world learning so there are no exams – instead you’ll develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree. And you’ll attend industry events with our course innovation partners including KPMG, NAB, PwC, and Telstra.
You’ll learn from over 250 Dúcere Global Leaders – including former presidents, prime ministers, Nobel Prize winners, business leaders and startup pioneers – rather than traditional academics who can sometimes feel removed from other communities.
Integrated online support is always only a click away.
The Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship (Social Entrepreneurship) is awarded by the University of Canberra – ranked in the top 2% of universities worldwide.
Global Game Changers – Be part of something great. Create your own future.
Key Study Areas
- Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Leadership and Management
- Sales, Marketing and Campaign Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Social Activism
- Fundraising and Pitching
- Business Models and Strategy.
Core Graduate Skills
- Develop innovative and viable ventures that create positive impact
- Implement socially and environmentally responsible strategies
- Facilitate campaigns to raise funds and drive awareness
- Engage with the local startup landscape through incubators, accelerators and investors.
- ATAR of 60 or higher or
- Completed Certificate III qualification or higher or
- 2+ years relevant work experience
Online through a dedicated platform
You will work on industry related projects aligned to your own business or social venture or; to the social ventures, businesses or industries that interest you the most.
Global Game Changers degrees are available through HECS-HELP for eligible Australian citizens and certain others (see http://studyassist.gov.au/sites/studyassist/helppayingmyfees/hecs-help/pages/hecs-help-welcome#WhatIsHECS-HELP).
In 2017/18 the fee for Global Game Changers Bachelor degrees is approx $31,000 with a Commonwealth supported place (or approx $39,000 without).
Who is it from?
The Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship (Social Entrepreneurship) – 335JA is awarded by the Univerity of Canberra
CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K