University of Canberra
Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship (Social Entrepreneurship) – 335JA
Awarding Institute: University of Canberra
- Get an applied degree from a leading university (ranked top 2% worldwide) in partnership with an innovative business school
- Develop industry-sought enterprise skills focused on critical thinking, problem solving, entrepreneurship, and innovation
- No exams – work on real projects for your own business or one you’re passionate about (discover and be creative), building a portfolio of real work deliverables
- Learn from an elite industry faculty of world leaders including Presidents, PM’s, Nobel Laureates, CEOs, philanthropists and entrepreneurs
- Complete your degree in as little as two years, with only two units every 8 weeks
- Access Commonwealth supported places and HECS-HELP for eligible applicants
"It's giving me the experience that I need to confidently go into my passion."
Socially conscious? Woke? Determined to affect positive change in your community, in Australia or throughout the world? If this describes you and what you want to do, a Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship (Social Entrepreneurship) is for you – whether or not you know what your idea is right now.
Delivered by Ducere Global Business School in partnership with the University of Canberra, the Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship (Social Entrepreneurship) will plug you into global philanthropy and for-purpose innovation. You’ll learn how to develop concepts, build partnerships and implement programs that promote positive, meaningful social change. You’ll also develop crucial skills that entrepreneurs and employers need, across all sectors.
Studied online and designed for students determined to create agile social ventures that drive real social change, a Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship (Social Entrepreneurship) will help you discover how to implement socially and environmentally responsible strategies and facilitate campaigns to raise funds and awareness.
"New and innovative, focused on real world projects."
A degree like this, focused on giving you real world outcomes, has to include real world learning so there are no exams – instead you’ll develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree. And you’ll attend industry events with our course innovation partners including KPMG, NAB, PwC, and Telstra.
You’ll learn from over 250 Dúcere Global Leaders – including former presidents, prime ministers, Nobel Prize winners, business leaders and startup pioneers – rather than traditional academics who can sometimes feel removed from other communities.
Integrated online support is always only a click away.
The Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship (Social Entrepreneurship) is awarded by the University of Canberra – ranked in the top 2% of universities worldwide*.
*Ranked top 2% in 2018 World University Rankings, 2018 QS World Rankings
Global Game Changers – Degrees Done Differently
Key Study Areas
- Social Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Leadership and Management
- Sales, Marketing and Campaign Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Social Activism
- Fundraising and Pitching
- Business Models and Strategy.
Core Graduate Skills
- Develop innovative and viable ventures that create positive impact
- Implement socially and environmentally responsible strategies
- Facilitate campaigns to raise funds and drive awareness
- Engage with the local startup landscape through incubators, accelerators and investors.
- ATAR of 60 or higher or
- Completed Certificate III qualification or higher or
- 2+ years relevant work experience
Online through a dedicated platform
Your assessment will be split 80% through Applied Assessments and 20% through Multiple-Choice Quizzes
The Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship (Social Entrepreneurship) is available through HECS-HELP for eligible Australian citizens and certain others (see http://studyassist.gov.au/sites/studyassist/helppayingmyfees/hecs-help/pages/hecs-help-welcome#WhatIsHECS-HELP).
Who is it from?
The Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship (Social Entrepreneurship) – 335JA is awarded by the Univerity of Canberra
CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K