University of Canberra
Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship – 335JA
Awarding Institute: University of Canberra
- Get an applied degree from a leading university (ranked top 2% worldwide) in partnership with an innovative business school
- Develop industry-sought enterprise skills focused on critical thinking, problem solving, entrepreneurship, and innovation
- No exams – work on real projects for your own business or one you’re passionate about (discover and be creative), building a portfolio of real work deliverables
- Learn from an elite industry faculty of world leaders including Presidents, PM’s, Nobel Laureates, CEOs, philanthropists and entrepreneurs
- Complete your degree in as little as two years, with only two units every 8 weeks
- Access Commonwealth supported places and HECS-HELP for eligible applicants
The faculty encourages me to build my own business, they understand I’m working full-time.
If you’re entrepreneurial in spirit – creative, innovative – if you want to build your own business and develop the skills entrepreneurs and employers need, then a Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship has your name on it.
The Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship degree, awarded by the University of Canberra in partnership with Dúcere Global Business School, will teach you practical enterprise skills for the real world of work in the 21st century. You will learn how new businesses, startups and social enterprises succeed and be given the opportunity to develop your own unique business idea (which you may or may not know yet) as part of your degree.
Studied online with access to a range of events, workshops and access to a global faculty across industry, this Bachelor degree will help you discover the innovation economy and learn vital entrepreneurship skills. You’ll also learn how to pitch your ideas, and how to successfully maximise opportunities for investment and funding.
Global Game Changers has given me a mentor, and it really helped me on my business.
A degree like this, focused on giving you real world outcomes, has to include real world learning so there are no exams – instead you’ll develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree. And you’ll attend industry events with our course innovation partners including KPMG, NAB, PwC, and Telstra.
You’ll learn from over 250 Dúcere Global Leaders – including former presidents, prime ministers, Nobel Prize winners, business leaders and startup pioneers – rather than traditional academics who can sometimes feel removed from the real world of business and the new world of work.
Integrated online support is always only a click away.
The Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship is awarded by the University of Canberra – ranked in the top 2% of universities worldwide.
Global Game Changers – Be part of something great. Create your own future.
Key Study Areas
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Leadership and Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Pitching and Presentations
- Investments and fundraising.
Core Graduate Skills
- Identify new business opportunities
- Devise and test innovative business models
- Access modern technologies to grow new businesses
- Engage with the local startup landscape through incubators, accelerators and investors.
- ATAR of 60 or higher or
- Completed Certificate III qualification or higher or
- 2+ years relevant work experience
Online through a dedicated platform
You will work on industry related projects aligned to your own business or to the business or industries that interest you the most.
Global Game Changers degrees are available through HECS-HELP for eligible Australian citizens and certain others (see http://studyassist.gov.au/sites/studyassist/helppayingmyfees/hecs-help/pages/hecs-help-welcome#WhatIsHECS-HELP).
In 2017/18 the fee for Global Game Changers Bachelor degrees is $31,000 with a Commonwealth supported place (or $39,000 without).
Who is it from?
The Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship – 334JA is awarded by the Univerity of Canberra
CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K