University of Canberra
Bachelor of Applied Business (Management) – 332JA
Awarding Institute: University of Canberra
- Get an applied degree from a leading university (ranked top 2% worldwide*) in partnership with an innovative business school
- Develop industry-sought enterprise skills focused on critical thinking, problem solving, entrepreneurship, and innovation
- No exams – work on real projects for your own business or one you’re passionate about (discover and be creative), building a portfolio of real work deliverables
- Learn from an elite industry faculty of world leaders including Presidents, PM’s, Nobel Laureates, CEOs, philanthropists and entrepreneurs
- Complete your degree in as little as two years, with only two units every 8 weeks
- Access Commonwealth supported places and HECS-HELP for eligible applicants
"Employers in this country are asking for a very, very different employee."
How do you picture yourself in a couple of years’ time, what kind of person will you be in the new world of work? If you want to be the one who stands out, someone with a reputation as a workplace leader, an innovator, then the Bachelor of Applied Business (Management) is for you.
The Bachelor of Applied Business (Management) is delivered by Ducere Global Business School in partnership with the University of Canberra and is designed to give you the tools to distinguish yourself with industry-relevant leadership and management skills. It combines the fundamentals of management and business leadership with the practical enterprise skills of the 21st century.
This degree will help you grow the competencies business owners need and employers are looking for.
It will arm you with the skills to lead through effective vision, mission and goal setting, identify risks and opportunities, use technology and digital strategy to maximise ROI and use entrepreneurial techniques to innovate.
"It’s almost uncanny how relevant what I’m learning in my degree is to what I’m doing in my business!"
A degree like this, focused on giving you real world outcomes, has to include real world learning so there are no exams – instead you’ll develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree. And you’ll attend industry events with our course innovation partners including KPMG, NAB, PwC, and Telstra.
You’ll learn from over 250 Dúcere Global Leaders – including former presidents, prime ministers, Nobel Prize winners, business leaders and startup pioneers – rather than traditional academics who can sometimes feel removed from the new world of work.
Integrated online support is always only a click away.
The Bachelor of Applied Business (Management) is awarded by University of Canberra – ranked in the top 2% of universities worldwide*.
*Ranked top 2% in 2018 World University Rankings, 2018 QS World Rankings
Global Game Changers – Be part of something great. Create your own future.
Key Study Areas
- Leadership and Management
- Business Strategy
- Organizational Change
- Digital Operations
- Diversity and Inclusivity
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
Core Graduate Skills
- Lead through effective vision, mission and goal setting
- Identify risks and opportunities in a corporate environment
- Utilize technology and digital strategy to maximise ROI
- Access big data and identify global trends
- Use entrepreneurial techniques to innovate.
- ATAR of 60 or higher or
- Completed Certificate III qualification or higher or
- 2+ years relevant work experience
Online through a dedicated platform
You will work on industry related projects aligned to your own business or to the business or industries that interest you the most.
Global Game Changers degrees are available through HECS-HELP for eligible Australian citizens and certain others (see http://studyassist.gov.au/sites/studyassist/helppayingmyfees/hecs-help/pages/hecs-help-welcome#WhatIsHECS-HELP).
In 2017/18 the fee for Global Game Changers Bachelor degrees is approx $31,000 with a Commonwealth supported place (or approx $39,000 without).
Who is it from?
The Bachelor of Applied Business (Management) – 332JA is awarded by the Univerity of Canberra
CRICOS number: University of Canberra / University of Canberra College #00212K